|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||Fresher|
Egencia account managers build strong and enduring partnerships with our clients, their travelers and key stakeholders. As an Egencia Account Manager you will work closely with a portfolio of existing and newly implemented clients, helping them to meet their travel programme objectives by providing expert advice, problem solving and coordinating initiatives across India. This role requires tenacity, drive, creativity and enthusiasm with previous B2B experience essential.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Business ownership of a customer portfolio
- Understanding your clients’ businesses and strategic goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders within clients’ organizations
- Working closely with the sales and implementation teams to ensure your clients’ expectations are exceeded and operational goals are met
- Creating and managing strategic account plans with your clients to ensure they achieve their financial, service and duty of care objectives
- Preparing and delivering clients’ quarterly business reviews, providing insightful intelligence and recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating India-wide initiatives across multiple locations
- Build relationships across all levels of a client’s business that enrich our business partnership and enhance client retention
- Ensure client understanding, adoption and satisfaction of all Egencia products and services
- Recognize and develop growth and new business opportunities within your client portfolio
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, expertise in managing travel programs and successful supplier negotiation
- Utilize Egencia’s integrated online reporting platform to provide business intelligence and recommendations that maximizes clients’ travel spend ROI
- Relationship builder: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Team player: Is an honest, trustworthy, valued team member and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Customer Focused: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Innovator: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results
- Goal setter and strategic planner: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances.
- Problem solver: Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution. Involves and/or manages the people and resources required
- Strong business acumen: Understands the business drivers of both Egencia and our clients and appreciates their individual contribution to our success
- Manages Complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Personally Effective: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to Expedia’s business success.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience managing and building client relationships and growing business success in a B2B market
- Good listening skills with the ability to interpret the and solve customers’ needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Confident public speaking and some training experience
- Able to work autonomously, combining attention to detail with innovation and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel regularly within India
- Flexible to adapt working style and hours to the changes in global customers’ needs and multiple time zones
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively
- A good knowledge of travel industry and previous experience with travel technology products preferred
- Experience of the corporate travel industry is also highly advantageous