|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||11|
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
The Solutions Specialist is responsible for the overall VMware target in conjunction with the VMware Synergy Lead (support OEM and SnP GTM).
Working with Commercial Sales teams, they will manage the VMware Software Sales funnel and ensure accuracy via SFDC.
This person is seen as the VMware thought leader/ evangelist working with Commercial Sales teams to develop and execute on sales opportunities that drive VMware sales.
- Responsible for understanding our customer's business challenges & requirements, in order to formulate a total comprehensive solution based on VMware technologies.
- Predominantly outside role, working with the outside sales team, with the opportunity to also supporting inside team and engage with all external sales teams on strategic opportunities.
- Focus of this role is owning the VMware SFDC pipeline, and scaling through the virtual team to increase win rates and opportunity progression.
- Responsible for maintaining >80% deal registration rate
- Drive for 80% in quarter renewals close rate
- Own the VMware training and development plan for sales teams
- Responsible and owns all VMware campaign & programs, lead follow up to maximize ROI on events, including 100% follow up rate.
- The Business Manager is the Sales "Orchestrator" and must have the ability to pull in different teams, ranging from Enterprise Technologists, Account Executives, Solution Consultants, TSRs, S&P.
- Drives proactive engagement between Dell and VMware account teams for sales alignment, including account mapping and opportunity management.