|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Experience Required From||1|
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
About the Business Unit:
IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM's focus on business values, the company's global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client's organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners
Who you are:
- You will perform the role of a Finance & Admin Business Associate role is an extremely robust finance portfolio, which requires very detailed financial acumen and skills.
- You will be responsible for analyzing critical financial data and also build financial models
What you’ll do:
- Create and process Contract Invoicing, based on request by the Project Managers
- Provide financial reports, based on request and need of the business users
- Create and process ICAs and bond carts, based on request by the business partners
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models
- Support clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North America.
- Working time slots depends on the role and Business Unit supported and may start as early as 5 AM IST (for Australian clients) or as late as 5 PM IST (for North American clients) with other time zone dependent stakeholders in between.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mention.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic understanding of Finance and Accounting (F&A) concepts
- experience in Accounts Payable
- Proven business Communication skills