|Location||Gurgaon, Haryan, India|
|Experience Required From||2|
GFS Treasury works closely with Central Treasury Finance to support all core Treasury activities in Liquidity, Capital, Funding and Fx& Interest Rate Risk Management space. The role holder is responsible for the delivery and integrity of daily & monthly financial information (balance sheet, profit and loss account and supporting data).
What the Business Does
The role of Associate – Treasury is based in the GFS Treasury department. If you are applying for this role, you will report to the VP.
Treasury GFS team provides end-to-end finance support to RBS Treasury primarily focusing on Business Unit Control consisting of the Product Control, Finance Control & Reporting functions for complex Treasury products. GFS Treasury team is also responsible for liquidity reporting, support assets – liability management, market risk reporting and fund transfer pricing
If you are looking to apply for the role of Associate Treasury, you will be required to handle:
- Daily P&L production for the underlying Treasury products which include Fixed Income, FX &Interest Rate Derivatives
- Involvement into Interest rate & FX hedge accounting
- Develop understanding of complex Treasury products & their accounting as per IAS 39
- Responsible for preparing and delivering source system reconciliations for legal entities.
- Support production of daily PRA liquidity metrics
- Support the delivery of full substantiation and reconciliation of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts within a controlled framework
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures, outlined KPI’s and all other compliances
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues in GFS India and Treasury Finance leveraging off best practice across the wider Finance family
- Support into building the robust analytical procedures over the balance sheet & profit and loss and flush out any errors in the financials
- Awareness of changes to business requirements ensuring any impacts to outputs is sufficiently assessed and appropriate changes are implemented within required timescales
Skills you need
- CA/MBA graduate of relevant experience preferably in a product control or complex finance control space within a global bank
- Experience within a treasury environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Strong understanding of reconciliation and balance sheet substantiation
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and associated risks within the Finance environment
- Treasury product and technical accounting skills