|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Experience Required From||Fresher|
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Executive responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognised as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup of individual contributors
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Possesses operational command of the business