|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Experience Required From||Fresher|
Responsible for working towards raising RICS’ brand profile and positioning it as a thought leader amongst the industry, Government and media. Also responsible for marketing the brand and raising the profile of RICS chartered qualification as the benchmark qualification. Responsible for facilitating dissemination of global knowledge and best practices across all RICS key sectors. Therefore the role requires constant learning across technical areas within land, property and construction; learning about RICS standards and guidance as well as local issues to be able to help transition RICS best practice in the Indian market.
Accountable for the overall marketing targets for South Asia as per the business plan, responsible for the marketing strategy and action plan, marketing channels and budget; ensuring execution of marketing activities as per the budget; handle a team of two staff members. Key Achievements & Responsibilities• Understand the RICS value proposition and products effectively in order to execute the other key roles and responsibilities
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy focused on product adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Measure the success of these campaigns and optimize marketing approach based on the resulting data.
- Generating quality / workable leads through effective brand and acquisition campaigns
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through industry focused customer newsletters, customer-focused content, social media engagement and media monitoring, etc.
- Advocate internally that all teams solve for the customer - you are their biggest advocates within the company and understand that their success and happiness mean our success and happiness
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Establish the right processes for engaging and vetting new partners while maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
- Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team. Experience Required- Should have 8 to 10 years of work experience in marketing, brand positioning and integrated communication planning
- A high level understanding of brand led strategic marketing planning and direct marketing experience in market.
- Strong abilities in developing and managing partnerships for the purpose of product distribution, lead or revenue generation, and other strategic initiatives.
- Proficient in HubSpot’s “smart content” features to customize our marketing touchpoints to the customer - specifically, website CTAs and lists used to communicate via marketing automation.
- Strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, eBooks, and other customer-facing resources).
- A nose for good product marketing and product UI, and the ability to educate in ways that our customers will understand.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- A self-motivated, thinker who can work successfully in a rapidly-evolving environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a flexible working environment