|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||3|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
EDA Global Commercial & Merchant Analytics team is the analytical engine for Global Commercial Payments and Merchant business. Accelerating growth momentum, increasing profitability and powering up our value proposition are key objectives for GCP organization. It is the analytical engine that powers profitable business growth through consultative and innovative solutions across GCP. This is an outstanding opportunity in a high visibility role that will work very closely with GCP Marketing organization to provide meaningful analytics and actionable insights that help in creating growth strategies.
The position will be a part of GCMA Commercial Marketing Solutions team supporting US and/or International Marketing priorities. The candidate will be part of a team responsible for creatively designing and measuring the impact of various marketing treatments, reporting results to leadership, performing data/campaign analysis and providing strategic support. The successful candidate will partner with the functional partners in US & International Regions as well as various cross-functional teams including Finance, Risk, Capabilities to provide holistic data driven solutions for business needs.
The roles and responsibilities of the position would include but not be limited to:
- Support and enable the business partners with campaign measurements, actionable data driven insights and analytical solutions
- Design and execute marketing impact measurement solutions by gathering business requirements from stakeholders, design and execute analysis, present results
- Monthly creation and execution of card member acquisition value
- Accurate, timely and efficient delivery of monthly results reporting for marketing leadership
- Keen on exploration and analysis of data from various data sources, translate the same to excellent visual case studies.
- Quick learner quick to understand the business and support pilot projects amidst ambiguity
- Collaborate with functional leaders, business partners and senior leaders to assess business needs, evaluate project feasibility, ensure data integrity, and provide actionable recommendations in times of constant change
- Build a solid relationship/partnership with Marketing Stakeholders, drive projects end to end with full accountability and growth mindset
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Economics, and Operations Research) preferred – e.g. M.Sc. Operations Research, MCA, MBA (Information Systems)
- 3 – 6 years of experience with aptitude towards skills like SAS, SQL & Advanced Excel required; R/Python also good to have. Knowledge of operational/statistical techniques is a plus.
- Project Management and VBA knowledge will be an asset to the multidimensional role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with an ability to formulate and communicate results & methodologies in a clear and compelling way
- A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
- An optimistic and growth mind-set with a tremendous will to win
- Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support Global Partners