|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
|Experience Required From||1|
|Salary||3L - 6L|
Starcom Information Technology Limited, ( BSE: 531616 ), HQ in Bangalore, India is a leading provider of expert Data Quality, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Products and Services. The Global clientele rely on Starcom for end to end solutions to manage their Overall Data quality and MIS / Business Intelligence programs.
Starcom’s product suite consists of two proprietary product engines, StarDQ and StarBI, with a proven track record of being one of the most efficient engines for real time data quality improvement, monitoring and analysis. With the help of these intelligent engines, clients have successfully reduced the processing time for deduplication from days / Weeks / Months to a few hours for more than 100 Million customer records.
Responsible for fostering the company's brands in various aspects of marketing including advertising, promotion, lead generation, research and coordination with various parties involved.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead Generation
- Tele calling, Scheduling meetings with prospects
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- Study and create reports on competitors' products and services
- Identify target markets and events to position the company’s Products
- Support in developing the marketing collaterals
- Creation of content for social media; Identify trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos.
- Establishes marketing plans to align with strategic initiatives in coordination with the sales team
Liaising with various ad, design and activation agencies