|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||7|
|Required Education Level||Post Graduate|
It is still Day 1 at Amazon. While we have grown quickly over last few years there are still many consumers who have yet to shop with us. Your job as Sr. Brand Marketing Manager would be to obsess over these potential consumers. Your biggest charter would be new customer acquisition. You are responsible for building in depth understanding about who these potential consumers (who these consumers are, where they live, what are their lives motivation etc.), identifying their barriers, triggers, needs and drivers to adopting into e-commerce and specifically into Amazon leading to what is right messaging to get them onboard and finally understanding how to get that message across to them in most effective terms.
This role is part of IN Integrated Mass & Brand team. XCM as it is called is responsible for creative strategy, creative development campaign management and Mass media strategies in offline media (TV, Print, Digital, Mobile, Social and OOH). The XCM team works closely with the Amazon traffic team and business teams to ensure optimization of brand and product messaging and spends across all marketing channels.
Your primary role will be to strategize, develop and execute interventions to serve potential new customers. Core part of your job would be to create communication messages and execute them to deliver to goals of new customer acquisition. You will also serve as an ambassador and an evangelist for these customers within Amazon, and will influence what other enterprises are doing to serve them. In this quest, you will need to partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plan that solve for this opportunity. Internally you would need to work with teams and leadership across organization. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing in the XCM team. This role will be based in Bangalore.
- Develop and execute mass marketing interventions both at National and/or Regional level to acquire new customers. Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- Be Voice of potential new customers to help organization serve these customers better.
- Lead the thinking around Regional Marketing and executing key campaigns on that and feeding learnings/insights/playbook for rest of the team (even beyond mass marketing).
- Contribute to “Serve New Customers” charter by working cross-functionally with business leaders from Traffic, True Serviceability, Category, CMI Teams and global teams to get and provide insights and drive actions with them to deliver business goals.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed (managing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
- Experience on working with cross functional teams, with demonstrated examples of influencing key stakeholders with data driven and insightful points of view.
- Ability to operate in ambiguity independently and be an effective problem-solver.
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade senior leaders of the effectiveness of the team’s proposed creative executions.
- Strong creative intuition and demonstrated creative success.
- 7-9 years’ experience in Brand Management and Consumer Marketing in FMCG, Technology or related jobs.
- Demonstrate extensive experience and proven record in marketing. Managing pan-India marketing projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in brand planning/strategy, creative development, measurement and execution.
- A proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are engaging and effective
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs, able to actively participate with global/local research and local business leaders to analyze brand perception and sales results from ad campaigns, taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output.
Experience in working with media partners to find most effective and efficient way of reaching customers.