|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||Fresher|
Sells Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to Global Customer segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, and services.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dells customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met.
- Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis.
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Builds account relationships with medium to large-sized customers across multiple industries.
- Project and time management skills. Able to provide direction to less senior sales team members. Financial and business acumen.
- Products and Services: Sells a broad range of hardware products and services. May include some enterprise products and services.
- Develops account relationships with complex and larger customer accounts.
- Sells multiple LOBs with responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services).
- Primarily sells computers, peripherals, servers, storage, and managed services.
- Sells products/services to purchasing groups in large organizations.
- Develops account relationships typically with multiple decision makers within customers.
- Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work.
- Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth
- knowledge of Dells technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction