|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||1|
The candidate will be responsible for overall accounting & compliance of the organization
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Complete Knowledge of accounting & book keeping including finalization.
2. Making entries for purchase and sale.
3. Filing of GST, TDS & IT returns
4. Ability to handle correspondence relating to queries from statutory government bodies
5. Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Day to Day Invoicing.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
A. Qualification- BCOM, MCOM, Commerce/Accounting GraduateThe candidate should have minimum experience
B. Competencies Required- High levels of accuracy & discipline. Good Communication skills, Sincerity & dedication to job Ability to resolve all accounting issues.