|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Experience Required From||2|
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
- Perform Cash application process for the receipts against the Invoices
- prepare reconciliation and Cash collection report
- Raising of customer Invoices and send the same as per procedure accurately and timely.
- Respond to Query and clarification Emails from Local finance, sales Team and internal queries within Finance on daily basis.
- Prepare AR Subleger to GL Reconciliation and resolve mismatches
- Assist in End to End AR Intercompany reconciliation - invoicing, confirmation of balance, follow up for overdues and reporting of Intercompany to Group.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Team player & strong work ethics and integrity.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably experience in working with international colleagues.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Office, Lync, Outlook).
- Exposure to ERPs (SAP, Oracle)
- 2-3 Years (experience in Accounts Receivable Department) Graduation/ Post Graduate in finance and accounts which provides skills to understand financial processes. Preferably Bcom,(Accounts, Corporate, Honors), BA (Corporate Secretary ship),M com, MBA in finance,. CA/CMA Inter/final 1 group.