|Location||Margaon H O, Goa, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||2|
|Address||Margaon H O, Goa|
- Manage the accounts personnel / team and ensuring that the tasks assigned to them are always completed on time.
- Be the link between the accounts team and rest of the company.
- Ensuring timely fulfillment of all statutory compliances.
- Co-ordination with company’s C.A. & Tax consultant for all matters.
- Co-ordination with our Bankers for timely submission of stock statements, timely CC Renewal, documentation in case of a new loan and such matters.
- Sending claims to our vendors and following-up to get these settled immediately.
- Ensuring & authorizing creation of masters (ledgers and stock items).
- Ensuring payment of statutory dues like TDS, ESI, Service Tax, PF, LWF etc. within the timeframe.
- Getting all audits done – TDS Audit, VAT Audit, Statutory Audit, Service Tax Audit etc.
- Finalisation of accounts.
- Ensuring timely compliances with the Registrar of Companies.
- Filling of IT, Service Tax, TDS & VAT returns.
- Preparing the monthly profit & loss statement (segment-wise and channel-wise).
- Creation and reporting of daily MIS.
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience in accounting
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership role in accounting
- Working Tally Knowledge (Expert Level)
- Experience with working in a trading business environment will be an added advantage
- Languages: Conversational English, Hindi & Konkani (Intermediate Level)