|Relevant Experience Required||8|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
National Account Managers at Indeed are on the front lines of helping the top organisations more effectively lead their online recruitment strategy. You are known for your relationships, remembering details and building rapport with the people you support. As our most senior direct sales person, you will advocate job search and recruiting technology to leading companies in your territory. You will also promote the inventive power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for helping people get jobs will ultimately help more organisations connect with great people.
- You'll support the selling of Indeed's products or services, developing new client opportunities and expanding existing accounts
- You'll educate and evangelize pay-per-click recruitment advertising (PPC) services to F1000 organisations
- You'll work with large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- You're comfortable with face to face meetings including presentations, webinars, and product demonstrations over the phone
- You can help identify revenue opportunities within the entire client organisation
- Analyse and utilise data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognise revenue opportunities to drive higher performing campaigns and deepen relationships
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to build relationships and become an industry authority