|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||1|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
|Salary||2l - 3L|
: Experience of between Zero to two years in digital communications and marketing is often expected. Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful.
Responsibilities and Duties
Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for organization. Plan and execute search engine optimization and marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website(s).
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience of between Zero to two years in digital communications and marketing is often expected. Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful.