|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||3|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
Pharmaceutical Protection is new vertical market for the Tyvek® MPP team. It is a high value, high growth vertical with unique opportunities, value chain partners, and end use needs. The vertical marketing work began in 2017 and has been ramping up since then, as we learn more and expand our activities in this space.
The New Business Development Specialist role for India will work closely with Marketing to identify and acquire new sales accounts for pharmaceutical product protection. The person will work on existing accounts as well as creating new Leads through a variety of channels from cold calls to tradeshow or professional event participation and processing of incoming leads via digital means. Beside establishing strong and sustainable relationships through a network of customers and users the role requires also building relationships to Value Chain partners which can be leveraged for growth generating activities.
The person should become the key contact person for the local dedicated industry for support in Tyvek specification. She or he should use the expertise of the internal team to support the local market contacts actively and reactively. The key metric of success is generation of new business in the region and the market intelligence that will allow for a more comprehensive analysis of growth opportunities, limitations and impacting regulatory aspects. The use of digital reporting and documentation systems are required as well as a regular exchange with the regional and global team. The person must have good listening and learning skills to report the voice of the customers into the marketing and sales team. A strong affinity to the technical aspects of the Tyvek in use and the processing and regulatory environment is needed to become a reputed dialogue partner and supporting the indirect selling process: “people should like talking to the person”.
- Reach out to direct customers (SPM) and indirect customers and final users to create a demand through F2F engagement, phone calls and digital communication.
- Follow-up on Leads and identified opportunities to get the business locked in a Tyvek solution
- Provide the value propositions and product training to the specifiers and when needed in cooperation with the local/regional. protection value chain by utilizing a variety of third party and primary research methods. Ensure that inquiries and incoming Leads will be responded in a decent way and time.
- Work with Marketing to identify major end users and influences in the value chain and identify relationships/suppliers/contract manufacturers
- Work with the global sales team to align the sales working process, the reporting and the customer approach. Identify specific tactics based on local needs or limitations.
- Support vertical strategy development and approach through market intelligence reporting.
- Identify occasions where a technical support at customer location is required for supporting Tyvek processing and closing an opportunity successfully. Support the Technical Service Team on the spot.
- Identify partners we could cooperate with for educational seminars and conferences. Support MC and Marketing on organizing such events with partners.
- Attend relative conferences, seminars, and industry educational events in support of the vertical market understanding and networking.
- Help Marketing in research competition and competitive offerings
- Support the Digital Marketing campaigns through providing content information, sharing market news and recommending hot local subjects and also being active on selected social media.
- Experience in commercial roles such marketing, business development, sales with direct customer contact for at least 3 years
- A working experience in Pharma, Medical or life science industry is preferred.
- Marketing experience or a B.A. degree would be an asset
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a strong drive towards execution
- Self-starter and self-organised, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills are an asset.
- Ability to work with and gain alignment across a wide range of functions and cultures
- Willingness to travel ~50% of time.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process