|Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Experience Required From||4|
We are looking for Person for Middle/Senior Level role who will be reporting to Managing Director and performing below duties. Only Applicants with the below Skills should apply .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Identifying risk areas by performing Risk Assessments
- Preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements.
- Examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance.
- Evaluating manual and automated financial processes.
- Identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analysing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings.
- Reviewing working papers.
- Preparing final audit reports .
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes..
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Reading professional publications- USA
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements.
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Qualifications and Skills
FINANCIAL AUDITOR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Diagnosis, Analyzing Information , Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Integrity and Trust, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Objectivity.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- CA qualification.
- Excellent command of the English Language; both Written and Oral