|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||3|
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all finance/accounting operations.
- Prepare budget and financial forecast & submit month-end and year-end report.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Inspect invoices and payment cross check, compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures, policies, regulation and legislation.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- experience working in accounting and/or finance.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user with strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Advanced degree in Accounting/Finance (MBA preferred)
- CPA or CMA preferred
- experience working in finance and/or accounting.
- Expertise in Tally, GST / TDS / Income Tax filling.