|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Experience Required From||3|
We are looking for a qualified Finance/ Accountant preferably with construction industry experience to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data and finance, in order to provide reports of the cash flows of our business and prepare analysis of revenue, credit, expenses and overhead.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all finance/accounting operations.
- Prepare budget and financial forecast & submit month-end and year-end report.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Inspect invoices and payment cross check, compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures, policies, regulation and legislation.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- experience working in accounting and/or finance.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user with strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Advanced degree in Accounting/Finance (MBA preferred)
- CPA or CMA preferred
- 3+ years experience working in finance and/or accounting.
- Expertise in Tally, GST / TDS / Income Tax filling.