|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Experience Required From||8|
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uses a Partnership-Centric strategy to create solutions and Go to Market programs.
- Leads the effort on alliance partnership and sales management opportunities.
- Identifies, develops and manages relationships with strategic partners.
- Assesses how to integrate the future direction of Dell’s products, services, and technical support models with the future direction of the partner’s products and services to develop a common global strategy.
- Develops alliance metrics to track and assess the overall success of alliances
- Establishes regular interlocks across various internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Leads overall design of economics and engagement and is responsible for due diligence in funding tracking and management.
- Institutionalizes processes/systems to share and leverage alliance management experience and know-how.
- Participates in research, design, and delivery of moderately complex value-based solutions that meet exact customer-specified requirements
- Serves as point of contact for specific alliances; coordinates alliance activities, participate in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous.
- Understands Go to Market suite information, creative product-based business solutions, and future product direction and strategy.
- Interfaces with clients and third party to identify additional opportunities for solutions.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.