|Location||Alwal, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||3|
|Address||Alwal, Hyderabad, Telangana|
The Essity Professional Hygiene business is currently searching for a Key Account Manager – Industrial, Team Lead. This individual will ideally be based in any city in or around the US near a major airport.
The Key Account Manager- Industrial, Team Lead is responsible for providing on-going support to high value clients. Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts. Lead an industrial Key Account Team to drive company and segment objectives.
- Performance manage Industrial Key Account Managers (Regional & National)
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and secure profitable business.
- Develop, implement and monitor customer specific sales processes and account plans to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Frequently analyse customer information to discover and manage business risks and opportunities.
- Recommend products and services (value proposition) that fit well with client’s business needs.
- Drives contract negotiations including terms and conditions, product offers and pricing in line with overall product and pricing strategies.
- Provide on-going support to high value clients through setting up and leading the key account team/managing internal resources to support business objectives.
- Re-evaluate customer prioritisation of allocated customers on an annual base and propose actions
- Generate knowledge on market development/customer needs and competitor activities and distribute to internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of industrial segment, key drivers, channels, distribution and purchasing practices
- Sales management experience preferred
- Minimum of 3years of industrial account sales
- Minimum 10 years working with and calling on distribution
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 60% of time to domestic and international locations
- Proven senior level negotiating skills
- Leadership by influence, collaboration & coaching capabilities
- Functional experience with CRM
- Technical acumen
- Financial acumen
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives,Please Read Carefully: Essity does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to Essity via e-mail, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of Essity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Essityas a result of the referral or through other means.