|Location||- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||4|
|Address||- Bengaluru, Karnataka|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Responsible for establishing and implementing procedures for the AP and AR functions in both local and foreign currency;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies;
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals;
- Report to management regarding the finances of an establishment. Company SOP compliance.
- full time college study or Bachelor degree on accounting, financials.
- working experience on accounting department, experience on G/L.
- Familiar with tax filing procedure/IRS regulation.
- Organized, team work, independent, self-motivated.
- Familiar with ERP system, i.e. Quick Books, EFT, AS400 etc.
- Good skill on Microsoft Excel, Work , PPT.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.