|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Experience Required From||1|
- The Accountant is the finance in-charge for the company.
- S/he handles the finance flow, processes payments as per organizational policies and procedures, and manages the company bank account.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
- Have a minimum of experience in handling accounts function
- Working knowledge in Tally ERP
- Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)