|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||2|
We are looking for an Accountant for our fast-growing Rental Management Platform.
We are looking for a diligent, well-spoken, well organized, hardworking go-getter looking for exponential career growth in a short span of time.
You will be responsible for all our accounts related activities. Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
Accounting & Banking
- Make necessary entries as appropriate for accounting as per standard procedures.
- Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and properties including association and vendor payments and recording them. Ensure outlined procedures are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
- Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice
- Prepare accounting dashboards for all the properties
- Answer customer queries related to accounting transactions.
- Manage petty cash, petrol cards etc
Tenant Move-ins, Exits and Renewals:
- Sign off on Tenant move in after deposit, rent and PDCs are received
- Ensure that rental agreements are renewed on time, as per escalation terms.
- Prepare Exit calculations with accurate deductions etc.
- Ensure that Security Deposit and Rent for all the properties is collected as per schedule.
- Manage Rent PDCs and ensure timely deposit.
- Send out reminders and follow escalation process for non receipt.
- Collect TDS certificates as appropriate.
- Ensure that all tenant agreements are prepared as per standards and with complete accuracy.
- Manage property tax payments.
- Manage vendors for khata/Bescom transfers, etc.
Education and other required qualifications/skills for the job:
- Pleasant personality, confident and well-spoken individual. Excellent written and spoken communication. Very well organized
- Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
- Advanced Excel knowledge