|Relevant Experience Required||3|
US Payroll, Book Keeping, Quick Books,
Accounts Payable (AP),Accounts Receivable(AR), General Ledger(GL) and US Accounting.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- General bookkeeping duties preparing and checking invoices, banking and vendor payment.
- Processing staff expenses
- USPayroll processing
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Minimum experience in a similar role
- Qualifications inAccountingor Finance
- Ability to prepare Financial Statements from bookkeeping/accountingprograms
- Knowledge of A/R, A/P, GL, and payroll and taxes
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle the pressure of working within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite, Excel, QuickBooks and other programs
- minimum years of bookkeeping experience
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent professional demeanor
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate positively and be a strong team player
- Manage relationships
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Knowledge of accruals and cash management required
- Strong people skills.