|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||2|
- Receives and receipts cash items and third party payments; posts and reconciles payments to ledgers.
- Reviews credit balances, refunds, adjustments, and claim denials; reconciles, corrects, and applies adjustments to billing records.
- Balances daily batches and reports; prepares income reports and statistics; distributes reports. .
- Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Process invoices according to the shipment information and according to specific requirements of the customer.
- Submit the invoices via Email or via regular mail according to customer requirements.
- Process and post daily wire remittance deposits and check deposits to the appropriate customer account and invoices, ensuring reconciliation of the batch with customer payment details.
- Prepare weekly accounts receivable aging report, comments of collection status, analyse of days sales outstanding and credit insurance coverage.
- Issue credit memos according to the RMA and DC procedure.
- Interface with customer service, sales organizations and senior level management in communicating and resolving issues.
- Analyze customer accounts for any skipped or partial payments, or customer errors.
- Contact customers immediately to resolve any remittance discrepancies and work with logistics and sales to resolve those issues on a timely basis.
- Conduct a monthly invoice reconciliation to ensure all shipments are invoiced properly.
- Enter and maintain description codes for customer deductions and discrepancies to facilitate AR analysis and follow-up. Contact customers to collect past due amounts. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop plans with supervisor on how to resolve. Document results of contacts.
- Track and follow-up on customer commitments.
- Handle customer receivable inquiries.
- Flag and communicate any invoicing or credit memo errors identified when applying remittances.
- Analyze deductions and credits in customer accounts, identifying items to net, items to follow-up with customer, and items requiring potential write-off
- Escalate unresolved issues, tracking to final resolution.
- Communicates and follows up with internal departments to resolve issues and determine methods for expediting problem payments.
- Maintains and administers accounts payable databases; analyzes and manipulates data and prepares standard and ad hoc reports as required.
- Will be responsible for additional tasks as assigned by reporting manager
- Degree in accounting discipline required
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Minimum experience accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Netsuite preferred, not necessary