Admin and Clerical
|Experience Required From||Fresher|
- Super Labs is a research & innovation based solutions company, we handle projects from various sectors such as Engineering, Information Technology and Agriculture.
- We are a start up but we've built our reputation by providing expert service & deliver under all circumstances for our clients.
- As an administrative intern we are looking for motivated individuals who are curious and willing to learn, build their carrier in the corporate jungle.
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative interns to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- You'll be provided 1 weeks training for your role and work directly with senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
- Must have excellent writing skill to compose letters and emails
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Since we are a start up we have plenty of room for employees to grow and show case their talents
- Direct mentor ship with senior management
- Training to perform and product consistent results
- Cost for commute and food will be covered
- Medical reimbursements
- Monthly company events & outings