|Required Education Level||Post Graduate|
|Experience Required From||5|
Require Brand manager use customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand. This can involve overseeing advertising, design and events.
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to the General Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand. This can involve overseeing advertising, design and events.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- Reviewing success of campaign and developing ways to improve on brand recognition
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative team
- Experience with running Email Ads, Facebook and Instagram Marketing.
- Manging the Company’s multiple FB and Instagram accounts.