|Location||- Verna, Goa, India|
|Experience Required From||2|
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Run report for Purchased Parts With Standard Cost = 0 and update the standard cost for the same.
- Run Report COST/CST51 Invoiced Materials with No Cost Estimates.
- Update the costs as per the CMX requests received on timely basis.
- Liase with the planners for update of Inter entity Source list and Purchase Info Records.
- Preparation of list of MID's to be costed for the year.
- Prepare list of materials to be sent to Planners if "SPK" is not defined for identification of Source or getting planned price details.
- Confirmation of freight & Duty rates from Warehousing Team.
- Compare and analyse the current standards with the previous ones for major variances. Reasons for variances to be recorded.
- Create Costing run and update the planned price and release the std cost.
- Compare the current standard vis a vis new standard and provide explanation for the variances.
- Working out the standard to standard release as per the corporate guidelines.
- Based on the BO report (Plant IQR Report), work out the provision required for E&O at the quarter end, also the working for LCM.
- Goods In Transit Working; download the Sales & CGS & compare with the IE report check the uplift, reconcile the same and post the GIT.
- CGS Split for the revenue.
- Production variance Analysis.
- Inventory reconciliation & FG Clearing.
- Run Z0 report for the revaluation.
- Review Cost Center report for the additions of CC.
- Run the Assessment Cycles for Profit Center allocations & other G&A Allocations.
- Ensure that all the check reports are clean after the assessments are run.
- Fx run and Check the P&L & TB and ensure that there are no OOB.
- Prepares complex monthly journal entries and other supporting schedules to enable the month end process to be completed accurately and timely.
- Maintains and reconciles accounting ledgers and verifies that costs are allocated accurately.
- Requests and consolidates budget information from management to be used in annual and quarterly financial plans.
- Assists in the planning of annual physical inventory, performs test counts on the day of the physical inventory and participates in the reconciliation of book to physical. Participates in the annual physical inventory.
- Efforts to reduce costs significantly and savings for the company. Any other duty as assigned by the management.
Judgments and Decisions
- Make decisions that maintain inventory valuation and costing
- Review the costing for any variances and correct them by passing proper entries and advice for cost control and cost saving
Qualification : B.COM / ICWA (Inter / Final preferred)
- Working knowledge in areas of Costing Accounting and finance.
- Working knowledge of various methods of costing.
- PC proficiency including utilizing Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as experience using an ERP system and accounting/ finance related software.
- Ability to analyze business conditions.
- Ability to define problems, research/collect and analyze data.
- Strong written/ oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to US Multinational Manufacturing Industry.
- Ability to work both general accounting & cost accounting initially in a 60 : 40 ratio.
- Pro-active team-player who will enforce corporate policies and procedures. Oriented with the ability to see the big picture.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English.