|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||2|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
- Manage marketing campaigns for Projects in multiple Global Locations including Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Americas.
- Plans to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target, profitability and growth in line with company objectives.
- Understand product attributes and propose feasible marketing campaigns to enhance sales efforts. Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Analyse data and conducting market/customer research to define target audiences
- Overseeing and executing marketing campaigns via various marketing channels including email Marketing, SEO, SEM. Engage with media companies to explore and implement marketing activities to enhance brand awareness. Review, track and evaluate the effectiveness of each campaign. Create marketing plans for the targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity.
- Business Development - Researching market, tapping new clients, follow up with clients, maintaining database, generating leads with closure.
- Identify new avenues through co-marketing opportunities for lead generation and to expand brand exposure
- Ensure sales targets are correctly achieved.
- Monitoring marketing performance and ROIs
- Preparation of marketing reports/presentations for meetings
- Any assignment as and when assigned by supervisor
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintaining our social media compaigns across all the digital channels.
- Strong analytical skills and target-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Should be able to effectively handle a team building.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Business / Marketing Management
- Minimum experience - 6-7 years of B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge and skills.
- Possess excellent Oral and Written English communication
- Presentable, Proactive and independent, Strong sales-orientation, results-focused
- You’re a modern marketer; knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time
- SALARY IS STRICTLY BY EXPERIENCE