|Location||Ulsoor, Bengaluru, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||2|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage email marketing campaigns and marketing automation
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience - 2-5 years
Skills - Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, SEO, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Paid ads.