|Location||Begusarai, Bihar, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||3|
The Deva Group is one of the leading business houses in Begusarai, Bihar comprising the flagship Deva Developers (www.devadevelopers.com) and other sister concerns with interests across West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh.
The firm is led by an extremely qualified and experienced team comprising graduates of IIT BHU, Varanasi and Indian School of Business - Hyderabad (MBA).
The Accounts & Finance Officer shall be reporting directly to the promoters and will be working very closely with them.
Responsibilities and Duties
Finance & Accounts
1) Ensure that books of accounts are upto date. Lead the transition from Tally ERP 9.0 to Zoho Books / Quickbooks
2) Reconciliation, payments, invoicing, MIS
3) Ensure proper cash / bank vouchers preparation and record maintenance including relevant journal entries and ledgers.
4) Internal Audit
4) GST, TDS, IT returns filing etc.
5) Handle work related to RERA and Municipal Corporation
6) Identify new initiatives / areas of growth through Business / Market / Product research
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Educational Qualifications – CA, Semi-qualified CA, CA Inter, CS, CMA or equivalent qualification
Some kind of Professional Qualification is must
Prior work experience – 3 to 6 years handling accounts related work
Skills - Good working knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0 (must)
Good working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint (must)
Good understanding of accounting concepts
Proficient in use of computer
Proficient in English
Accommodation facility can be made available on campus for candidates from out of Begusarai or surrounding areas
a) Receive exposure to varied verticals within the organisation
b) Encouragement to learn and carryout other activities in the business apart from primary responsibilities
c) Lead new initiatives within the organisation
No bureaucracy or office politics
Small & flat organisation. Report directly to the top management
Receive constant mentoring from the promoters