|Relevant Experience Required||Fresher|
Skills required: Good knowledge of Financial Planning, Budgeting, Audit, GST, TDS etc. Knowledge of MS- Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Tally is must
Profile Summary: The objective of the position is to prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Checking of all bills like sales, purchase, cash payment, and receipt filling and filling all the bills.
- Reconciliation of bank statement.
- Debtor & Creditor List Statement.
- All Taxes Paid on the periodic basis (as per rules).
- Reconcile the inventory on monthly Basis.
- Sending the reminder for balance payment & collection of payment of the concern department and Clients.
- Personal Expenses Budget sheet.
- Approved Budget Sheet for Expenses for Event in SPACE.
- Department wise budget management.
- Reconcile the bank balance with accounts books on daily basis.
- Make the payment by RTGS / Net through bank or net banking.
- Sending the Inventory Statement in Bank at every month.
- Send the A-2 form with other documents for foreign Remittance.
- Check all loans and Advance A/c.
- Check all Fixed Assets Accounts.
- Debtor and Creditor List Reconciliation with the party.