|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Experience Required From||10|
We are looking for a Payroll Manager to manage the payroll of all countries in APAC & Japan.
- Lead payroll team in processing semi-monthly and monthly India and APAC countries with a total count of 750+ employees, utilizing Workday Payroll. Will need to process as necessary.
- Auditing Payroll data entered/processed by Payroll team
- Track and balance payroll output results for manager review and approval.
- Calculate manual payroll checks as needed
- Assist on various ad hoc projects, including communications to and follow up with employees
- Work closely with Stock Administration, Benefits and HR/ISS Departments in the administration of payroll and equity related issues
- Interacts with third-party vendors to ensure that data is processed accurately and timely
- Execute inbound/outbound interfaces with third-party vendors
- Understanding of Workday system and ability to detect and troubleshoot issues
- Assist Sr Manager with month end close activities and tax related issues or other duties as assigned.
- Work with outside service provider for Workday on payroll system related issues.
- Review of APAC payroll and payroll journals, reconciliation
- experience in preferably handling India and other APJ countries in Payroll process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrated leadership and business partnering across various organizations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence outcomes
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a dynamic environment across all levels and functions
- Excellent Excel skills and close attention to detail