|Relevant Experience Required||7|
|Required Education Level||Secondary|
- Front-running as brand custodian of the Foundation; ensuring that all communication and content is consistent with guidelines; designing logos, signage and packaging for brands, sub-brands and flagship programmes.
- Creating marketing collaterals: annual reports, corporate books, brochures, flyers, posters, standees, mailers, newsletters, manuals, certificates, banners, backdrops, placards, view-points, working papers, etc
- Making films and audio-visuals showcasing the organization’s impact and work.
- Managing the corporate website, blog and social media
- Maintaining and up to date the knowledge archive for institutional history: milestones, media coverage, photos, videos, success stories and contact databases
- Managing national and regional events and media relations; writing and issuing press briefs; managing media and communication agencies
- Ensuring participation and speaking slots for top management in key CSR events across the country.
- Managing applications and presentations for national and international awards, case studies and compendia on CSR and sustainability.
- Managing global corporate communications and relationships; handling internal and external queries on CSR from the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra and subsidiaries, customers and clients, media and partners.
- Handling public relations and internal communications on CSR within Tech Mahindra; ensuring internal visibility with reference to brand and content guidelines.
- Managing the entire portfolio of communication from the CEO’s office, including presentations and quarterly updates for Tech Mahindra’s Board, the CSR Committee and the Mahindra Group Executive Board, media and partners; ghostwriting blogs and letters, and managing the CEO’s social media accounts.
- Compiling the national corporate volunteering report on 100,000+ associates, with inputs from ten India-wide Chapters for the Mahindra Group’s global ESOps (Employee Social Options) portal.
- Compiling the CSR report for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, as prescribed by Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, on behalf of Tech Mahindra.
- Managing the national internship programme, engaging students from across India in diverse CSR roles.
- Training staff and partners on effective communication (case studies, photography, websites, social media and so on); extending support to New Delhi-based Corporate Office, all-India Chapters and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the COO, the Head – Communication is expected tobring in significant domain knowledge in the field of communication and branding and outreach. The position calls for an outstanding professional in this domain, with a sound understanding of digital and print media in the field of social development sector.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Graduate /Post-graduate in relevant discipline.
(1) Minimum seven years of experience in working in the relevant field.
(2) Experience of leading the implementation of an Employability program and working with a field team