|Relevant Experience Required||Fresher|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
HP Engineering entails utilizing established engineering disciplines to test and safeguard the manufacturing standards for new and existing HP products. Working with internal stakeholders and outsourced development partners, you will develop and execute solutions to resolve any existing issues, ensuring that our operating processes are cost-effective and uphold the highest quality.
- Full Time
- Level: Middle
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
What makes a successful Engineer at HP? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- Flex Time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance
- Onsite Gym/ Fitness Center
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Device Firmware Lab (DFL) at the PPS R&D Centre in Bangalore has been creating and managing for core firmware assets, Platform for extensible APIs and solutions driving HP’s inkjet, LaserJet and design jet products.
DFL teams are charged to define and develop an enterprise class FW platform to enable printing features and solutions to meet customers need. The platform will be part of enterprise printing middleware. We have a team of developers and array of third-party developers across globe, each with differing needs, but served from the same core platform API services.
If you are our program manager in India, you will have a chance to
- Lead a cross-functional PMT including Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Satisfaction, Quality organizations to deliver large-scale programs
- Provide vision and governance to translate business objectives & voice of the customer to a credible product strategy, roadmap and delivery plans , in alignment technology trends, industry trends, competitor analysis
- Solid grasp of Product R&D concepts/frameworks and product maturity lifecycle; Translates market requirements to credible product plans, drive POCs, anchor architectural decision-making, drive senior management reviews through objective and data-driven dashboards.
- Ability to drive engineering and product roadmap by astutely marrying technology/architecture to business needs.
- Use of formal planning techniques and data-driven methodologies to manage product roadmap, requirement prioritization, KPI management and delivery execution
- Setup and govern organization-wide planning processes including budgeting, project prioritization, headcount planning, forecast management and variance analysis
- Responsible to manage Budget, ROI and Customer Satisfaction and Vendor/Supplier management
- Navigate large and distributed stakeholder ecosystem; build trust and partnership
- Identifies opportunities for simplification and sustained value delivery to the organization; Champions organization transformation through formal techniques and change management methodologies
- Gather facts (through engineering databases, research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the business process, draw conclusions, propose recommendations for leadership discussions.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Overall experience of 12+yrs with minimum of 4-5 years of program management experience in a Product R&D organization, managing large scale projects and senior stakeholder ecosystem
- Demonstrates proven thought-leadership capabilities
- Experience in large scale business transformation initiatives
- Excellent at unstructured program solving, streamlines chaos through structured dialogue and implements institutionalized mechanisms to deliver and sustain long-lasting value
- Proven ability to learn fast and drive change in a fast-paced environment; Challenges status quo
- Hands-on experience in managing budgets, ROI and customer satisfaction
- Superior stakeholder management skills
- While the role does not need a technical hands-on, a strong software technology background is mandatory
- Technologies/Key Skills: C/C++/C#, Embedded Systems, Software architectures, Product Management, Test Driven development, Design for Reliability, Continuous integration & delivery, formal Program management methods, Risk management techniques, Lean Engineering, Six Sigma. Agile/Jira experience is a huge plus.