|Relevant Experience Required||2|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
Responsibilities in detail:
- Understanding the Industry demographics.
- Plan and manage business developments budgets and maintain prospect tracking list.
- Prepare proposal for the required pursuits Identifying and developing business opportunities supporting various government and private entities
- Making Company/Product Presentations to decision makers
- Identifying new leads, exploring and generating new business in Infrastructure projects in Roads& Highways, railways, Thermal power, Expressway, Airport, Port, Urban transport & Power sector in India.
- Expanding Business across Pan India Level.
- Enhancing leadership by using effective communication.
- Expanding Business & mapping of new market segments in new territories across India..
Responsibilities and Duties
- Looking forward for people who have good command over English & local language.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Trategic Thinker, Planner, Good Leadership Qualities,
- Analytical Ability, Presentable and Influential Skills
- Good Client Network, Client Relation, Developing sales goals
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Executive: 2 years (Preferred)