|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||Fresher|
We are Looking For Select Highlights:
- Accounting Operations, Costing, Budgeting, MIS Reporting, Fund Management & Statutory Compliance, Reporting & Documentation.
- Preparing Annual Financial Statements, Periodical Books, Records, Auditing, Maintenance of Principal Books of Accounts viz. General, Subsidiary & Debtors Ledger, Cash Book, Debtors & Creditors reconciliation & Ageing,Account finalization, preparation of various reports,
Financial Account Statement, Trial Balance, P&L Account, Balance sheet.
- Fund Management & Requirements, and Accounting Functions viz. P&L, Balance Sheet, Liaisons Audits, Corporate Finance and Developing Policies and Procedures.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements regular basis and monitoring Bank Positions vs. Creditors.
- Accounts Receivable/Payable handling reconciliation of accounts receivable trial balances with the general ledger control account.
- Recording purchases, sales, payments and receipt correspondence in coordination with Banks, Debtors & Creditors.
- Monitoring and maintaining all advance deposits received and balancing them to the general ledger at month-end.
- Handling the internal audit of the companies
- Strong knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Tally 5.4, 6.3 & 7.2 & 9.0, Focus 5.5 & All Internet Applications
- SAP Mandate.
Responsibilities and Duties
Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule Assist with tax audits and tax returns Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance Plan, assign and review staffs work Support month-end and year-end close process Develop and document business processes andaccountingpolicies to maintain and strengthen internal controls Ensure compliance with GAAP principles Liaise with our Financial manager andAccountingmanager to improve financial procedure
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Keywords / Skills : operations, compliance support, tax filings, inventoryaccounting, regulatory reporting, financial transactions, executive, acca, costaccounting, budget, financial statements, quality control, trading, formingaccountingstrategies, leadershipskillsinterpersonalskills, ifrs,accounting, gl, financial reporting, alp, finance, management, billing, critical thinking, administration, research, expert, cpa, general, risk, executive management, counsel, federal government reporting requirements, instrumental,accountspayable, leadership,accountingsoftware, internal controls, credentials, manufacturing, general ledger, year-end close,accountingissues, analyticalskills, aca, financial analysis, revenue recognition, close process, variances, cvs, analysis, preparation, business processes, policies, financial procedures,accounts,senioraccountant