|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Required Education Level||Graduate|
|Experience Required From||4|
The Global Delivery Services (GDS) BMC team is part of the Business Enablement Communications team. The team works closely with EY’s GDS leaders to develop relevant, integrated communications that deepen our people’s understanding of the role GDS plays to increase revenue, improve margin and reduce indirect costs. The team also works on GDS’s employer brand and internal marketing of GDS services to EY users across Regions and Functions.
As the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) Senior Associate, the candidate will be responsible for execution of employee communications by developing innovative and engaging communication material.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we use the finance products, expertise and systems we develop to build a better working world. Global Delivery Services (GDS) is EY’s shared services organization. It consists of multiple service centers to deliver a range of support and services to EY.
- Partner with BMC leaders to drive the brand, marketing and communication strategy
- Co-ordinate and project manage the delivery of organization-wide internal communications and campaigns
- Work with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and develop internal and external marketing collateral (includes content writing)
- Conceptualize communication strategies and plans for internal and external campaigns, events, videos, etc.
- Liaison with external agencies (i.e., event agencies) and internal teams to build and create content
- Lead and actively participate in firm-wide initiatives and best practice sharing
- Conduct in-depth analysis to determine campaign effectiveness and to continuously improve marketing and communication initiatives
- Review and edit documents to ensure error-free communication, conforming to EY style guide
- Success in this role will be delivering high-quality communications, demonstrating a high level of organization, establishing strong working relationships with the business, collaborating with BMC/GDS/business teams, taking ownership of projects and working effectively in teams. Success will be measured by stakeholder and manager feedback.
Essential functions of the job:
- Be able to quickly understand key programs, recognizing communication priorities and then being able to deliver on them to a high standard
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent planning and organization
- Develop and deliver communications strategies, key messages and detailed plans
- Plan and execute marketing communications campaigns across multiple media, including print, intranet and events
- Understand EY and GDS priorities and collaborate with team members across globe to advise and effectively deliver communications to support these priorities
- Develop creative/impactful tactics (including leadership messages, news stories, intranet content, social media posts, collateral) and deliver against communications plans.
- Manage and build effective relationships with stakeholder; provide strategic counsel to ensure that stakeholders are kept informed and advocate the communications plan
- Manage cross-border, cross-culture and virtual relationships with team members, account teams and support functions
- Ensure that communications are timely and high-quality
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communication activity
Knowledge, competency and skill requirements:
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and act strategically, as well as tactically
- Able to manage multiple projects, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Be results-oriented and a self-starter, with the ability to excel in a lean and rapidly-changing work team environment
- Able to understand deadlines and deliver effectively on time and on budget
- Demonstrate understanding of the business agenda and proactively translate this into high-quality communications that are appropriate, relevant and engaging to the audience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Able to manage changing project priorities and arrangements in tight timelines
- Able to work virtually in a large, global organization, across time zones and with different cross-functional teams
- Experience in handing and working with agency will be an added advantage
- This role will be based in any GDS India (GGN and TRV) location, preferably Bangalore
- Travel will be required pending business needs