|Location||, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Relevant Experience Required||Fresher|
|Address||Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana|
- Collect and collate data from the respective team members to arrive at a financial model for various projects.
- Responsible for the financial projections / analysis for acquisition of hospitals which involves P 7 L, Balance sheet (3 years), and also to understand the hospitals performance and cash generated from the Operations.
- Preparation of financial model for client/PPP project which involves arriving at the feasibility to establish hospital.
- Support in completing the financial model for other Units BD and expansion plans.
- Collecting the copy of insurance documents of projects related from insurance agents.
- Extracting of project wise expenditure incurred report from oracle as and when required.
- Extracting of various reports from oracle as and when required.
- To file Form I VAT return and reconciliation to be made with the accounts department.
- To update the salary in software based upon TDS calculation.
- To remit monthly service tax before the due date.
- To scrutinize ledgers before TDS remittance and entries are made in software.
- To issue 16 & 16A regularly before due date.
- To deposit monthly TDS before due date.
- To keep all supporting documents ready for IT and sales tax assessment.
- To file quarterly e-returns before the due date.
- To handle employees’ TDS calculation on Salary and to remit the same to the government a/c.
- To issue TDS declaration form and certificate to all employees in Chennai.
- To collect all the proofs of investments and bills from the employees.
- To update the TDS in software and responsible for filing quarterly e-returns on TDS.
- To do monthly remittance and half yearly returns.
- To issue Form 16 regularly before the due date.
- To deposit monthly TDS before due date and ensure no penalty paid for delayed remittance.
- To reply all the notices and queries raised by Income Tax department.
- To file E-return regularly before due date.
Any other responsibility as deemed fit from time to time by the Management.
- Possession of professional skill and knowledge in designated areas of financial practices and concepts.
- Ability to gather, organize, summarize and analyze data within prescribed time-frames.
- Ability to analyze moderately complex business operations and financial statements.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships and be a participative team member.
- Ability to make recommendations for approval.